Thursday, October 05, 2006

Labels!

I upgraded to the new Beta Blogger, so that I could get faster publishing and add labels to my posts. I have long wanted to be able to categorize posts so that I could find those posts about long-term planning, personal finance, or economics, amongst all the posts about trading. Hopefully, my readers will find it useful too! I've added a categories menu to the sidebar. In goals posts I set out my goals, in planning posts develop my plans to achieve them, and then report on achievement of goals in performance posts. Monthly reports are highlighted separately from other performance posts. The largest number of posts are updates on market direction and my trading with a few of these posts mentioning the trading model highlighted as well. Posts on retirement cover both my own plans and more general thoughts. Thoughts on other aspects of personal finance are listed separately. There is a similar approach to tax issues - my own tax issues and more general thoughts about tax. There are also links to commentary by other commentators and my own comments on both macro- and micro- economics. Posts on the housing market have their own category. Finally, there are just some links to useful websites that don't fit in any other category.

No comments: