Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Five Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

I finally got tagged by Clifford with this so-called "meme" that is all over the blogosphere. So here goes:

1. I was born on the same day as my mother. 33 years apart that is.

2. I've lived on four continents - at least five years on each. I guess that leaves Africa, South America, and Antarctica to go.

3. I rode my bike from Lands End to John O'Groats - the southwestern tip of England to the northeastern tip of Scotland and from London to Nice - across France.

4. I can read the Old Testament in the original language.

5. I hate mashed potatoes.

OK, who can I pick - most personal finance bloggers seem to have done this already. Here's a new idea - please comment on this post and either volunteer yourself or nominate someone else :) Like one of those committee meetings where everyone decides to nominate the member who didn't show up :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspected you were well-traveled and well-adventured! Those are all great tidbits about you - never met anyone who didn't like mashed potatoes, though! :)

As far as suggestions for participants, how about you kick off a new little "financial autobiography" game, perhaps with some sort of theme, like, "when and how did you earn your first bit of money"?

mOOm said...

I was thinking about "5 things I don't own"? If they are just squashed potatoes they are OK-ish. Anything mixed in though is yuck :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! "Five things I don't own" could really reveal a lot about a person! (Choices, desires, etc.)