Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ETF Cheat Sheet

This ETF cheat sheet is very helpful. This one only covers the US market. Bespoke plans on coming up with a cheat sheet for international ETFs (traded in US but invested internationally) very soon. I use ETFs for trading purposes. Currently I'm long QQQQ (and QQQQ calls) and short IYR. If I was starting investing from scratch at this point I might use ETFs for the beta part of my portfolio. But there are still very few ETFs available in Australia where most of my money still resides and there were none when I started out. I don't have this option available on either my 403b or my Australian superannuation account.

P.S. The model is now forecasting an uptrend in the market for at least the next week.

P.P.S. I should have followed this guy's advice today!

No comments: