Saturday, October 28, 2006

And Today Wasn't

a good trading day. I closed out the MSFT trade for a profit which was the only good thing that happened. HCBK was downgraded by Merrill Lynch. The model predicted a turning point at last night's close, but if the stochastic rose above 80 that turning point would be negated. So the stochastic was above 80 until around midday when the market suddenly fell. I was still convinced the uptrend was continuing though so I tried to go long part way into the fall after getting stopped out. Bad move.... Oh well, I didn't lose as much as I made yesterday. It now does seem that we are back in a downtrend.

3 comments:

Larry said...

Random Roger is my younger brother. I found your blog through your post at 2million who I found at My 1st Million At 33.

Where do you teach?

mOOm said...

That's is going to have to be a secret :) You can always e-mail me at my Yahoo address if you want to know more.

Larry said...

ooops. I couldn't find your email address. Will look again....