Saturday, February 28, 2009

Interview Preparation


I completed my presentation slides on Thursday and today went over to a colleague's house to run the presentation by him. I was meant to meet him on campus on Friday, but he didn't show up. He works at the college I'm applying to but not in the unit I am applying for. He wrote a reference letter for me. He recommended mainly organizational changes in my presentation to give people a bit better roadmap of where I'm going and emphasize more what is new or different in my work.

Meanwhile the Snorkparents are settling in. We took them to look at the view of the city and mountains from the Telstra Tower (in the backgroun in the picture above) and for some shopping in Dickson... Tomorrow we might go to the open day at Government House (in the foreground). I've never been inside the grounds.

No comments: