Friday, May 13, 2022

Got Out of URF

After reading the most recent quarterly report I decided to get out of URF. I'm not optimistic that even if the shareholders vote against the sale deal we will eventually realize more for the investment and there is a big risk it is approved and we get less than the current market price. I exited yesterday and today at 27 cents per share for a net loss on the investment of AUD 2,300, which isn't too bad, I guess. Obivously, there are a lot of people thinking differently to me who want to buy in.

2 comments:

enoughwealth@yahoo.com said...

I noticed a large dip in your NetworthShare chart due to a temporary increase in your liabilities to $3,746,607 a couple of months ago (with no corresponding lift in assets). It then reverted back to the normal liabilities level the following month. Might want to check it out.

mOOm said...

Thanks, I will fix the mistake.