Friday, February 24, 2023

New Investment or Trade

I sold some Pengana Private Equity (PE1.AX) shares as they are trading above NTA and bought some Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund III (CD3.AX) shares, which are trading more than 30% below NTA. Of the three traded Cordish-Dixon funds, I selected this one as it is youngest and so I figured has the most potential. Maybe the oldest fund maybe has only more problematic companies left in it, which are harder to sell? It is also the biggest of the three funds because it has made fewer distributions to date.

This was spurred by news that PE1 has made offers to acquire the CD funds, though these have been rejected to date.

In other updates, I have been tied up in other projects and haven't had time to reconcile the accounts for the last couple of months. When I do, I will post reports.

No comments: