Thursday, May 10, 2007

Google World Update

I now found that most large US cities have some realistic building models as do some famous world cities - I checked out Sydney, Hong Kong, Rome, Jerusalem, Mecca, Melbourne, Beijing, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore. They're all cool (though some like Kuala Lumpur only have one building) except Jerusalem where the Dome of the Rock is modeled way too large and looks ridiculous. None of these cities have the generic grey buildings that fill in the rest of the space in the US cities. Austin, Texas just has the Capitol and two highway billboards! Very peculiar :)

My trading is awful this month so far. Everything I do seems to go wrong. Actually the model was on the long side today but I hadn't read things right and went short after the FOMC announcement when the market intially went down. But then the market went up and I lost again...

No comments: