Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Trading Diary Part II

9:33am

I won't post hour by hour detail today. Have a big meeting from 12-2 anyway. Market is showing early strength. For the moment I will hold my positions until I am clear a bottom has been reached and then reverse course to the long side. Will report positions at the end of the day. Right now I am short 50 GOOG, 500 QQQQ, and 100 AAPL as at the close yesterday.

4:03pm

A mixed day - not much to report - ended down $50 overall in my Ameritrade accounts and with more short positions than I started. So the new plan still isn't implemented but my trading positions are not bigger than my risk management allows: 1000 QQQQ, 50 GOOG, 100 HANS, 100 AAPL all short (and 4 QQQQ puts and 150 GLD long in my Roth account). The GOOG and HANS positions are in the 5-6% of net worth range. QQQQ positions can be much bigger as this is a market index. My current position is conservative.

No comments: