Thursday, January 03, 2008

Move is Complete

Snork Maiden's stuff arrived today, finally, after quarantine delays. They found some insect in the container. Now our apartment looks like a mixture between a garage sale and the tomb of Tutankhamun.

I've found a way of integrating the three separate stochastic trading models I was running. So in future I will only have to run one model for each index which will make things easier. I'm still looking for the optimal way to use the output so that decisions could be of a black-box type with no skill involved.

1 comment:

Charls King said...

Hi,

Today I have visited your blog and found some quality information. I think you have maintained a great blog. That's why we would like to exchange links with your blog.

My blog is : http://financemedia.wordpress.com/

Please send me your link info.

Waiting for your reply.

With Best Regards,
charls

Disclaimer: This email is strictly confidential and is requested not to share with anyone.