Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Interview

The interview went OK. One of the committee told me I did well on the formal panel interview section. I didn't crash and burn or anything bad in the presentation. I got lots of questions which were to the point or good and some people seemed interested. Another candidate still needs to be interviewed but the selection committee chair said they hope to make a decision within a couple of days. I've been having a hard time sleeping coming up to the interview. I slept each night but not so many hours. And tonight it seems even worse, though there is nothing I can do now so logically I should relax.

3 comments:

Revanche said...

Good job! Glad you came out of this one feeling pretty good/ok about it.

mOOm said...

Thanks! The Director told me to meet with him on Monday, but didn't say what about. Another candidate said though that they hadn't heard anything. So I'm thinking here it is likely to be positive. To reject me, he would just phone, I'd presume. Plus, usually, you negotiate with your first choices before rejecting any of the people on the short list.

Revanche said...

I have my fingers crossed. I would expect an email or phone call were they to reject you, but then I've had dealings with some fairly unprofessional folk in the last several months.