Sunday, June 09, 2024

Regal Partners Thesis

Regal Partners (RPL.AX) – the listed management company of Regal Funds – has increased rapidly in price recently:


I have doubled the size of my holding from 10k to 20k shares. I think both the Merricks acquisition and the private placement by the Pershing Square management company at a high valuation have been positives that have helped push the price higher. I am now back in profit on this investment. The IRR has hit 7.7%, which is pretty decent all things considered. The chart looks bullish for now, especially given the large volume associated with the green candles.

In other news, Defi Technologies (DEFI.NE) briefly hit double my initial entry point on Friday at CAD 1.88 before pulling back to close at 1.76. My average price is higher than CAD 0.94 due to subsequent additional purchases, including another 5,000 shares on Friday. I now have 70k shares.

No comments: