Sunday, April 22, 2007

Obsessions

The Money Diva tagged me to write about my obsessions, obsessive thoughts etc:

1. Obviously investing and especially trading. Even though I posted yesterday that I wasn't going to trade I made 6 roundtrip or still open trades in the 24 hours after making the post :)

2. Obviously, too economics but really economics is just a symptom of my underlying obsession with understanding the world. Which is why I studied geography and economics, became an academic researcher, have always been a news junkie - reading newspapers since age 10 or younger, obsessed with maps and now Google Earth etc.

3. Obviously I am currently obsessed with personal finance and trading blogs. It's just fascinating to read how all kinds of different people address the issues facing them and I hope to learn something practical from the more investing and trading oriented ones.

4. Rabbits. This is an inside joke with Snork Maiden.

5. Bears. I am more and more convinced that I was a big fuzzy bear in a past life.

OK, so I need to tag some people. How about Millionaire Artist and Ms MiniDucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks! Now I'll just have to obsess about which obsessions to choose! :)

Revanche said...

I've finally done it! Procrastination almost belongs on that list ....