Monday, April 02, 2007

Back to the Moominhouse

Back at the Moominhouse after a visit to Snork Maiden. I helped her open an Online Savings Account with HSBC. We got everything ready to set up a Roth IRA with Ameritrade. The jury's still out on whether she'll actually mail in a check (when I did it there was an electronic funding option - I don't know why this wasn't offered to us this time) with other relevant paperwork. And umm my collection of toy rabbits doubled in size (to 2). The TSA guy at the airport seemed to be looking long and hard at my bag in the machine. Maybe he was looking at this:



Or maybe it was my portable hard-drive :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that's a cute guy! TSA guys look at all things long and hard anymore (sigh) the joys of flying.

mapgirl said...

Moom, he is very cute. What is his name? (and I hope Snork Maiden gets the job here!)

mOOm said...

Yoyo. See the Hallmark website - they have movies and everything there. We didn't hear anything today from the Europe job. That could mean either she didn't get it or they didn't make a decision yet. I told Snork Maiden to wait a day or two and then ask them what's up.